1. Application of This Policy
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective Deep Sagacity with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal data collected through www.deepsagacity.com (http://www.deepsagacity.com), mobile applications and other platforms (together the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal data.
2. Personal Data
Personal Data is defined as data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from the data or from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access (“Data”). Deep Sagacity shall collect, hold, process, use, disclose and share personal data and such information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Data”) in accordance with this Policy read with the Website Usage Agreement.
3. Data Deep Sagacity collects
We may collect data including but not limited to your: name, address, email address, telephone number and information about your interest in products and services referenced on the site. Deep Sagacity will not sell or otherwise distribute any data collected without your consent and in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Use of Personal Data
- To set up your account and to provide the Services.
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services.
- To authenticate your identity for the purpose of compliance with regulatory Know Your Customer requirements.
- To send you relevant push notifications, which are based on different activities offered by the Services.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters.
- To market our website, products, and the Services.
- To serve your personalized advertisements when you use the Services.
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests.
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries.
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
Use for New Purposes
5. Your Rights
Users are granted certain rights regarding your personal data. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal data held by us:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal data and give you access to your personal data.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete. Delete your personal data.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal data to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal data that impacts your rights.
On requests regarding your personal data, you may contact us at [email protected]deepsagacity.com. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will inform you why, subject to legal restrictions.
6. How We Protect Your Data
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your data and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard data, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at [email protected].
7. Cross-Border Data Transfer
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA to the U.S. or countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal data protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal data.
8. Cookies policy
A cookie (“Cookie”) is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list periodically, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
Deep Sagacity and our marketing partners, affiliates, and analytics or service providers collect cookies, web beacons, or pixels and other technologies to ensure everyone who uses the site has the best possible experience.
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our site.
- To improve our site and to better understand your visits on our platforms and site.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the site, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the site. These Cookies, for example, allow us to operate our site so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our sites.
We also use functional Cookies and Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the site to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our site, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third party advertising. Advertising Cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either “session” Cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent,” which remain until their deletion by you or the party who served the cookie.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing.
9. Third-party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Data unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
From time to time, Deep Sagacity may review, modify and amend this Policy without notifying User’s personally to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. The amended policy shall be effective as soon as it is published on this page. The Policy shall have the ‘Last Updated’ date for the convenience of the User to take note of the latest amendments to the Policy.
11. Contact us
Should you have any questions or comments related to this Agreement, please send us email at [email protected].